Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Free Video Workouts


I don't belong to a gym. I don't really want to either, as that means commuting in order to workout. I much prefer working out in my own home in private. My husband and I like to work out together, but coming up with your own routing and timing each move is difficult for us. So we rely on video workouts. I don't want to shell out money to work out, so we stick with free videos we find online. 

Our current favorites are the videos from here and here. I love that both of these sites offer a great variety of workouts in a variety of lengths as well. Cycling through the videos ensures that we don't get bored and that we keep our workouts fresh. I think that it's also good that our bodies don't get used to any particular routine. We try to workout every other day, but at a minimum don't go without a workout for 3 days. 

Do you have any free workout videos that you enjoy? We are always looking for new ones, so please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment