Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

March Recap and Hiatus




















March went well...I tried to meet my goals, but I don't know how close I really came on any of them. More importantly though, I don't know how well the blog is really doing to improve my happiness. I had intended to use it to track what I was doing towards my monthly goals, but usually it's just a struggle to know what to blog about.

Thus a hiatus from blogging. I think it is more important for me to focus on being healthy, exercising and taking care of myself than it is to be blogging right now. 

I might come back in a few months or I might not for a while. I will leave the blog up and running for those who are finding my recipes and other posts. I appreciate all those who have commented, pinned, or read my blog. 

Look for me again in the future, but until then be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment