Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Go-to-Gift Guide

Since I'm trying to do better with acknowledging my family's birthdays and part of that is getting them a gift. Sometimes I'm not sure what to get certain people. I mean most people don't really NEED anything, or if they do it's not a gift type of thing. So when I find something that could work for a lot of different people I get excited. 

Today I'm sharing my go-to-gift guide for the person who already has it all. These ideas also work great for gift exchanges when you aren't shopping for a specific person. Hopefully it will be useful for you too!


Pictures from Amazon.com


1)Finish this Book is great for anybody, even kids! It involves the reader in completing the story. 
2)Perplexus Balls may look like a kid's toy (and kids do love them), but even adults will have fun with challenging puzzle.
3)Gourmet Salts are a unique gift for people who enjoy experimenting in the kitchen.
4)Bath Gift Baskets are great for anyone who enjoys relaxing and being pampered.  
5)Cooking for Geeks brings the science into the kitchen.
6)Bocce Ball Sets are so much fun. This game is basic enough for kids to play, but is also great for adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment