Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Stop and Treasure the Moments


I was thinking about this quote today and realized how well it applies to my happiness project, especially for this month's goal. It perfectly sums up why I want to make an effort to make memories and record them. Memories are our record of what we've done with our lives. I don't want to miss my life. I want to be able to look around right now and fully soak it up. I also want to look back later and be able to remember how it was. 

I can think back on certain times in my life and remember certain things about those times. However, it's impossible for me to remember it all. I sometimes regret not recording how I was feeling or what I was doing at those times in my life. Wouldn't it have been great to look back at those memories now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment