Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Why a Blog?

I recently read Gretchen Rubin's "The Happiness Project" and have been itching to start my own project ever since. I decided to take some time planning it out (I'm a planner/list-maker) and thought starting it as a New Year's resolution would be a good idea. 

I chose to blog about my happiness project for two reasons:

  • I think blogging will add a sense of commitment to my project. If I write out what I should be doing here I'll be more likely to follow through. That's the theory anyway, we'll see how it actually works out.

  • I love reading blogs! I've been reading various blogs for a couple of years. I've been wanting to start my own for quite some time and, now that I have something specific to blog about, the time feels right!

I don't know if I would classify the blog as any particular genre, but if I had to choose I guess lifestyle would fit best. I'm hoping to share my journey on this happiness project along with my day to day experiences. Bon Voyage!



No comments:

Post a Comment