Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Product Envy - Recording Memories

While I have been trying to do better at recording memories, I've found two products that I'd really like to try. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to just buy things that I'd like to have (who is?). So I've placed them on my wishlist and maybe someday I'll actually get to test them out. Until then, I'll share them with you.



1) The first product is a lovely Journal Set from the makers of SMASH books. It's so pretty and would make my journaling much more enjoyable. I especially love that it includes some sort of Washi Tape.

2) The second product is a set of 36 Fine Permanent Markers. I love all the different colors and imagine using them in my SMASH book, journal, daily planner, birthday cards, etc. 

So what do you think? What products do you wish you could afford?

No comments:

Post a Comment