Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

January Goals Recap

January is pretty much over. So here's an update on how I've done this month with my goals:
  • Monthly Family Photo - We took one! So that's a success.
  • SMASH Books - I have my very first SMASH book. There are no pictures in it yet (I'll wait until the end of the year to print them), but I've planned out generally how I want it to look.
  • Birthday Presents - I only had one family birthday in January and I sent two gifts. There are none in February, but 4 in March! So I'm working ahead and trying to figure out gifts for everyone.
  • Display Photos - I've definitely made improvements here. Our fridge is now covered in photos! Also I have gotten around to finding photos to put in various frames and now (at least in the main living areas) there are lots of them up! 
  • I've also done a good job of journaling every night, even though that wasn't a goal initially. 
So overall I think January was a success, but I think I started out with an easy month. Some of the other months (February!) are going to be much tougher. So stay tuned for my next post where I talk about my new goals for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment